KYB offers axial piston motors for many different industries and applications. From compact, fixed displacement piston motors to large, 2-speed motors with reductions gears and heavy-duty track drive motors available with a parking brake.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swashplate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the KYB drive motor offers the following outstanding features:
- Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
- An offset-type 2-speed design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (speed ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
- The motor offers a built-in double counterbalance valve and shockless crossover relief valve, providing speed control and braking with minimum shock.
- The mechanical brake is a negative brake linked with the counterbalance valve. The brake is automatically activated or released when the vehicle stops or starts.
- The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved durability and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
- The motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dust or water from entering into the motor.
Download the Catalog
Download the Track Drive Application Form
Download the Motor - MSF Application Form